13 June 2009

Welcome

I'm welcoming myself to the world of blogging. Or I guess I should say I'm rewelcoming myself, since I did have a blog way back in 7th grade. Man, I was so ahead of the curve. I must admit that I didn't think I'd have a blog until I was married or something, because all married people have blogs. But I've recently learned that lots of my single friends in the ward (I guess if they're in my ward they're definitely single) have blogs, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. Woo go me!

I'm like really cool, I know.

4 comments:

Jannifer said...

Can I welcome you too Camille!? I'm so excited that you started a blog. Hours of entertainment, I'm sure.

Camille said...

Yes. Yes, you may welcome me.

Janae said...

Just thought I'd let you know I looked through your blog and am looking forward to more that you write because you are a funny girl. I like your writing voice; it's strong. :)

Camille said...

:) Thanks doll face!