31 October 2009

yoga report and pumpkin pancakes!

i tried the it's yoga studio this morning and i loved it! very friendly beginner's class. i feel so rejuvenated! unlike the rest of my family, i'm not very athletic, and i don't get much physical activity {other than the 20 mile walk to campus from the closest parking lot} and am not in the best shape {considering all the heart problems in my family, this has been a concern}. also, i'm not very flexible, and anyone who has seen me attempt to walk knows that i have about 0 balance. i can tell from one class that i'm definitely going to improve in all categories. i'm super excited to track my progression!

alsooo, trader joe's pumpkin pancakes? yeah, they're delicious!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

ummm where are you getting trader joes food?

Camille said...

my mamma. next time i make 'em i'll call ya