14 January 2010

perfume help!

hello, readers! i need your help {again}!


so i love love love my current perfume- daisy by marc jacobs. it's great to wear during the day- i seriously feel naked if i forgot to put it on {i've been known to turn my car around and head back to my apartment on the days i forget it}.


however, i want a perfume for a night out.  something for when i'm feeling/want to feel sexy and irresistible. but not old womany{there's nothing sexy about that.}



any ideas? what is it that makes your favorite night perfume so special?





3 comments:

Eric Harker said...

I'm really surprised you didn't just contact me directly about this. As per your age and personality, Viktor Rolf's Flower Bomb would probably be a safe bet. Thierry Mugler's Angel Innocent is also a nice one you might enjoy with a sort of spring effect replacing the old woman chocolate and vanilla of the original Angel. Issey Miyake l'Eau par d'Issey is also excellent as well as Lolita Lompika. (Disclaimer: I have the men's equivalent to each of these, but I'm not necessarily hitting on you).

Camille said...

I actually did think of you, but I don't have your number to ask you! But seriously- you're the best! I'll definitely check those ones out.

jEsSicA said...

okay, here's mine. i like it because it's not a "red slinky dress" sexy, it more of a sporty sexy which i feel is the best kind of sexy. Adias moves for her. AH-FREAKING-MAZING! It's the only perfume i'll spend 20 bucks on. i have it if you wish to sample. ;) xoxo