02 March 2010

my guilty pleasure: the finale

ok, is anyone else as mad as i am about the bachelor?? did anybody even like vienna??  i'm so mad that he didn't pick tenley!  i took the rose that lisa gave me, tore the petals off, and threw them at the screen when he proposed to vienna.  looks like he likes trash instead of class.

i was rooting for tenley since the very first episode- i definitely related to her {awkwardly kissing a boy you really like without thinking about it, anyone?}.  my roommate was able to convince 2 of the boys in our fhe group to stay after and watch with 10 girls {ok, i guess it wasn't too hard with a ratio like that}, and their comments about how ridiculous vienna is/how tenley is just what any decent guy would want restored some hope in me.

bonus: brooke made delicious sugar cookies this week!
{angry flowers}


also, i'm thinking i'm going to have to go to austria so the word "vienna" doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. and celebrities who are named after cities tend to be scum.
and so excited for jason and molly's wedding next week!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So that picture of me makes me look like I am about to whack someone with that rolling pin...watch out!

charlotte said...

I was surprised and temporarily sad when I realized I hadn't yet added you to my google reader, but no fear—that was quickly rectified. Now I can properly blog stalk you. But I'll comment, so that's a little better than lurking and reading.

Anyway...I think your Bachelor night is incredible and hilarious. Way to be.