13 January 2011

central park after dark

i had a dream last night. it was very weird. don't ask me what i was doing/eating/thinking about before i went to bed, because i have no idea.

long&weird story short, i was in central park right as it was getting dark with 4 friends {including megan and grace.} we had to stay awake, in a group, and constantly moving, otherwise we were going to be killed.  there were lots of creepy mccreepersons around, too.  i also was trying really really really hard to text my dad and ask if we could all just stay in his office that night, because that was our only possible escape from central park and the murderers.  
also, we passed the last hours of the night by stumbling across a screening of a nazi propagandist film.

it was so.weird.

4 comments:

nat said...

Camille! What a dream! What were you thinking about before you went to bed? I love the nazi propagandist film thrown in at the end if the other part wasn't already enough!

smile like you mean it said...

This may even beat my dreams.

Megan said...

Wow! We had an exciting night! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has crazy dreams. ;)

parkermoffat said...

You should see my facebook post on my Notorious BIG dream. We both had some funky dreams last night.