04 March 2011

seductive fruits

so my friends alex, geoff, and i have had this ongoing debate as to what the most seductive fruit is.  they both insist it's peaches; i, that it's anything but.

after work, i went to my gramma's house for dinner with her and my mom. we had peaches for dessert, which got me thinking about this question.  wanting to know which fruit my grandmother thought would fit, i asked her opinion.

her response?

"the most seductive fruit? well, that's passion fruit of course."

bam! those boys were roasted by my 85-year-old gramma.

do you think strawberries are the most seductive? apples? cherries? something else entirely? post below and let me know!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

um... hello..... grapes!

Anna Peterson said...

what about grapes, the classic "feed me and fan me and admire my beauty" fruit.

Hubba said...

Strawberries, very seductive

nat said...

Definitely strawberries preferably covered in chocolate, but your Grandma's suggestion definitely wins over Geoff and Alex, love it!

Jen said...

strawberries. eaten slowly.

parkermoffat said...

Jen is so right.

Mike Lemon said...

I'm saying lemons, because nothing makes you pucker up faster! Or, when it's a hot summer day, you're not reaching for grape juice. No, you want either a tall glass of lemonade, or ice water with a lemon slice.
Did I mention my last name is Lemon?
;)

Camille said...

hahaha mike that is actually a really good argument!

smile like you mean it said...

HAHA. I remember when you video-chatted me this summer for my birthday and these guys attacked our conversation by asking me what I thought was the most seductive fruit was. I love grandma.

Alex said...

I have read in several places that the most seductive is the strawberry because it does something to you libido. That being said, I'm unfortunately allergic to strawberries...

Therefore, I say cherries, because what is more seductive than tying the stem in a knot. With your tongue... ;)