29 May 2011

rainy weekend update

just because all of my roommates are gone {again} and it's been raining basically non-stop doesn't mean that i don't know how to have fun!

here are the indoor activities i've been up to of late:

skyping with my friend dan from cambridge {couldn't find the button to take a picture where it shows the screen of us chatting, so a picture of me will have to suffice}
skyping with dan

watching the new pirates arrrrg


catching up on hulu {i loooove glee!!! and the bachelorette contestants? so fine.}

kneaders and v chocolates and f.y.e. with megan {yes i bought "best of hanson live" for $1}
megan lunch
v chocolate

hanging out inside and watching the rain. which means photobooth pictaaaas of me and my apartment!
cool stuff
Rainy Sunday

how have you spent the last few rainy days?

2 comments:

smile like you mean it said...

It's been like 90 and sunny here. So, swimming :D

Megan said...

Oh, just chillin' with the incredible Camille. No biggie. :)