13 June 2011

doppelganger

remember facebook circa february 2010? and how everyone was posting their celebrity doppelgangers? and how i didn't? because i've never really seen any sort of resemblance between a celebrity and myself? and how i was totes jeal of everyone who was all "here's a picture of blake lively. we're like twins. nbd."?

WELLLLLL today at work, i was over in another department and one of the guys who works there said to me, "oh, have i ever told you that you look just like that girl from batman? not the first one but the replacement? she was in that movie with will farrell?"  which being translated is, "oh, have i ever told you that you look just like maggie gyllenhaal?"

i don't know about you, but i've always secretly admired her.  i mean, she's intelligent and pretty, but not always in the obvious (and thus boring) way.

and now a series of photos in which you may evaluate for yourself.

Photo on 2011-02-12 at 15.20 #2
IMG_4590

basically i want to look like that last one like all the time. she makes me want to cut/dye my hair


**reposted in the hopes that the pictures work**

3 comments:

smile like you mean it said...

Three photos don't show...i'm assuming their of Maggie.

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I don't think I look like anyone really. I wish I had that go to celeb I could say I look like haha :) cute pics.

Jourdan said...

I can't see them either :(