26 July 2011

awesome adventures of late, cell phone style

AKA more reasons I am SO HAPPY to be HOME!!!!

1: I got to see the ever beloved MARY when I went to Maryland hier/today!!  She bought these delicious donuts from Fractured Prune.  Weird name, not weird donuts.  Strawberry Shortcake? In a donut? Sooo there!

Fractured Prune
Fractured Prune

2: Paigey got a job at the new Front Street Fountain, so she, her BFFL (yes, I just said that), and I went for dinner and ice cream!  Everyone should get the WHYY Experience ice cream.

Front Street Fountain
Front Street Fountain
Front Street Fountain
Front Street Fountain
Front Street Fountain
Front Street Fountain
Front Street Fountain

3: We walked around our charming town to work off the yumo food!

Media
Media
Media
Media
Media

2 comments:

smile like you mean it said...

haha, I'm still in love with the one that you posted right before we ate dinner. BFFL <33 yeah man.

nat said...

Oh my gosh! I love love love your hair! When did you get it done? Definitely approve!