16 July 2011

spiral jetty

Yesterday, I finally went to Spiral Jetty!!!! This is both my 5th year and last week here, and not seeing it would have been my one regret.  Thankfully, I have the world's best friends, and my dreams came true!  /note: due to recent rainfall, the Jetty was mostly submerged, but the basic outline was mostly visible/
Spiral JettySpiral JettySpiral JettySpiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral JettySpiral JettySpiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral JettySpiral JettySpiral JettySpiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral Jetty
Spiral JettySpiral Jetty



Oh what a day. So many adventures and thrills!

2 comments:

The Kitch said...

I still need to do this! How aweful is it that I have lived in SLC my whole life AND majored in art history and have never seen the spiral jetty? I know, its a crime. I always tell people to go casue its so awesome and I have secretly never been myself. one day! but I am glad you got to see it and had so much fun!

Camille said...

What! Kate! No way!! You HAVE to go!! Apparently Oct/Nov is the best time to go, so just say that you've been waiting until then ;)