08 October 2011

A Capitol Tour And Friday Night Adventures

Friday was the last day I have off before I start my job on Monday.  Stephanie had the morning off, too.  So the natural thing to do was to visit our friend Kyle at the Capitol and get a behind-the-scenes tour of the building.  It was so interesting!  So much cool stuff, and we got one of the coolest views ever!
Balcony Brigh CENTRE OF DC  B. halls Balcony   Capitol 

After the tour, Stephanie and I went to the National Gallery, and saw what I didn't have time to last time. So so beautiful.  I want to go back all of the time.  I love it!
NGA NGA 

Last night ended up differently than planned.  Rachael, James, Jennifer, and I were planning on going to a Havana Nights rooftop embassy dance party.  Things changed when we got there, looked at the crowd, and turned around.  Too old and too few dance partners.  So we ended up going to a jazz club, free-style rapping, laughing, and braving the bus.  The night ended most perfectly with cookies. Metro Metro Metro Metro

1 comment:

grace louise said...

yourlifeissocooooooooool
#wanttobeyou
#wanttobeindcwithyou