14 November 2011

11-11-11 Activities

I'm really glad that 11-11-11 ended up being awesome because I totally R.S.V.P.'ed to the worldwide Facebook event for it like 8 months ago.  It would have been such a waste otherwise.

Since I live in D.C., and not only was it 11-11-11 but Veterans Day as well, I grabbed my roommates {Literally. Just kidding, they were more than willing and excited for the adventure} and we went to the Washington Monument, the WWII Memorial, and the Lincoln Memorial.  We also saw the Einstein Statue, and cozied up for a physics lesson. Mall and Washington howl. GWM Stephanie and Jennifer WWII lincoln Washington from Lincoln GETTSYBURGADDY ABE&GEORGE&JEN Einstein

The night ended with witnessing a crazy car crash.  It was all sorts of intense, and I would love to tell you about it next time I see you.

xx

No comments: