20 November 2011

The Heart Of Life Is Good

A few days ago, I alluded to something awesome that I'll be doing this week.  Well, this week has finally arrived, and I am excited to announce my first ever guest post series

 I got the idea while I was listening to a John Mayer song  and the lyric "I Know the Heart of Life is Good" kept sounding again and again in my head.  Thus inspired, I asked some of my favourite bloggers to write about what they're thankful for, and what makes the heart of their own lives good.  Guys, the responses have been phenomenal- so well written, and so inspiring.  Starting today and through Thanksgiving, I'll be sharing these posts with you.  

I'd love to hear what others of you have to say! What makes the heart of your life good? What are you thankful for?  Feel free to comment or email me: cmoff519{at}yahoo{dot}com

xx

No comments: