02 November 2011

Photobooth Life Lately

This first one is in honor of Movember {or Applevember for the non facial hair abled}.  Jennifer made an apple pie with the apples from apple picking {how many times can you say apple in one sentence?}, so I took advantage of the opportunity to be super hipster stylish.
  Applestache

Below is my attempt at T-Swift hair.  Mostly I'm putting this up because my roommate and her date got back last night as I was in the front room, curling my hair, in pajamas, having just painted my toenails, and listening to Celine Dion.  Helloooo cliche/romcom.  I started laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.
  TSwift

Remember when my parents came to visit and they took me to Vie de France for breakfast?  Little did they know that they also fed me for the rest of the day.  Hello, entirebaguette&orangina.
Mange

This one time I was g-chatting with Geoff and Alex.  I told them that I bought green pants for work, and they freaked out.  I immediately protested with photographic proof that I was not wearing limes.  They approved.
Green Pants

Don't let this last picture {from about an hour ago} fool you.  I am actually ECSTATIC!  Why? Because today is the day that I learned how to fishtail braid!!! Guys, I've been wanting to learn how to do that since I was, oh I don't know, 7? 8?  Check that one off of my bucket list!  Also, please disregard my "bangs" below...I'm getting them fixed on Friday, don't worry!
Fishtail

What have you been up to?

No comments: