13 December 2011

Little Letters


I love you.  Thanks for making me feel like I'm 6 again, but in like a cool way.  Don't know how you managed to do that, but you did.  Snaps.

xx,
A [not so] Secret Glitter Lover
GLITTER

Dear Crab Cakes,

Thanks for being sooo delicious.  I guess I should thank my boss for making them the hors d'oeuvres and an option for the main course for today's Christmas lunch.

xx,
Can't Get Enough Seafood Lately



Dear Richard Edgley,

Good talk on faith.  Loved it. 

xx,
Thankful That I Have Roommates Who Will Let Me Stream Audio


Dear Self,

Glad the instances of you half-passing out were kept to a minimum today.  Way to be a champ!

xx
C

3 comments:

Jourdan said...

...are you prone to passing out??

Beth said...

Confession: I read "little letters" and immediately began looking for tiny ABC's on your nails. I read your entire post and the further down before I got it.
AND HOW DO YOU KNOW CIARA???

Camille said...

LOLOLOL LOVE IT!!!
Ciara is my ROOMMATE!! How do you know her???