27 December 2011

Mad About Plaid

A few weeks ago, my mom called me and asked me what my "thoughts on plaid were."  Of course I immediately went off on how much I love plaid {I had just bought 2 new plaid shirts earlier that same weekend} and extolled the virtues of the pattern.

I somehow forgot about that conversation until Christmas morning, when all of the kids who were at home opened up PLAID SHIRTS!!!!  I was a-jumping with joy!

The family that plaids together, stays together.  True story. MadAboutPlaid MadAboutPlaid MadAboutPlaid MadAboutPlaid MadAboutPlaid MadAboutPlaid
That last one is funny because I was testing the self-timer and the frame, and obviously failed.

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

now THAT is more like it. you should give him an axe so he can chop down one of those handily-located trees.