17 December 2011

We Party Across The Country

A few weeks ago, Jen sent around invites for the 2nd Annual Cambridge Christmas Party.  However, Jen and most of the rest of our crew are still in Utah.  Not wanting to be left out, Michele and I decided to throw a party out here in D.C. for the same night and time so we could all be unified in spirit!  We even skyped the parties together for about an hour...it was so great to see so many friends!  Girl Alex took photos, so I'll post them once I get them.  For now, here's a screen shot!PKPParty2

2 comments:

Jen Bruton said...

ok, this is a horrid picture of me.

But I'm glad we got to skype. :)

Camille said...

Haha no one looks fantastic in either shot, but hey, proof that it happened! :) I'll be posting photos from our party sometime in the next week (hopefully) once I get them from girl Alex...I'd love to see yours if you took any!