27 February 2012

Like A Movie

My weekend was eventful, to say the least.

I got a tour of the Capitol {again}.
Capitol tour

Oh, and I got locked out of my car.  And it's impossible to get into {that is neither a joke nor an exaggeration}.  And the spare key was in Philadelphia.  And my phone was almost dead.  And it was periodically raining.  And my Girl Scout cookies were locked in the car.  And so much more. The whole thing was just like a movie.  See? I even wrote so in my journal.
LikeaMovie

But stake conference was really good, and the sun was shining, and it was happy :)

1 comment:

smile like you mean it said...

I like how your locked in girl scout cookies were mentioned on your list of things that made it a bad situation. Just makes me happy that you've got your priorities right.