23 March 2012

Cherry Blossom Festival

D.C. is a-bloomin', folks!  The Cherry Blossom Festival doesn't technically start until Sunday {I heard on the radio that Sara Bareilles will be performing at the opening concert...ugh! Wish I had me some tickets!}, but the peak is actually this week.  Actually, the peak of the peak {hello, Metro} was yesterday.  Guess what I did yesterday?  If you guess the CBF, then you are correct!  Sorry, no prizes.
We also got to see some memorials & monuments.  Guys, I just love D.C.!

Cherry Blossoms
Cherry Blossoms
FDR
FDR
Cherry Blossoms Cherry Blossoms
FDR
View from Jefferson
FDR
Cherry Blossoms
Cherry Blossoms
Cherry Blossoms

3 comments:

AGK said...

I love that dog! And they're the same size!! :)

The Kitch said...

oh my goodness I am so jealous of you! How gorgeous! spring blossoms are my favorite. and I also love your outfit, you are so cute and stylish.

Bubble My Licorice said...

I love those photos :)
this dog statue is awesome!!

bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com