14 May 2012

Triple Crown Birthday Party


Of the 4 of us in my house, 3 have May birthdays!!  Saturday was the party we'd been preparing for all week, and it was such a blast!  There was a photobooth, paper-tissue flowers/ pop-poms, and lots of delicious homemade food!  A big THANK YOU to everyone who came and lent their talents!!!
And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ciara and Alicia, too!

PomPomGirls
Jon and Laurie
Julie and Sean
Tiffany, Kyle, Saskia
Happy Birthday
Kisses for cake
Socializing
Jammin
Coke
Triple Crown
Ciara and Ben
Karly and James
ASL
PHOTOBOMB
Camille and Eve
Matt and Sally
Stephanie and Camille
Laura, Tiffany, and Erin
Christiane and Camille
Deborah and Sean
Greg and girls
Ryan and Gregory
Boyz
Girls
Hannah and Camille
ROOMIES
Caleb, Jason, Bianca
Alicia and Kyle
Jason and Stephanie
Alicia and James
Ben, Ciara, Patrick, Karly, Sean
Melanie, Gregory, Alicia
Tickle Monster
Brian and Alicia

7 comments:

Utah Girl Am I said...

I love this! So bummed I missed the first part. (And your pants were rad.) Happy birthday(s), you three!! :D

AGK said...

Wahoo!!!! Can we put them on FB too?!

AGK said...

P.S. Photo-bombing could totally be my day job.

Camille said...

You know it! They'll be up tomorrow when I have time to tag :)

Camille said...

And I agree on the photobombing thing! Yandary, I'm so glad that you came :)

Jennifer said...

YOUR PANTS!!! I love them. Also, these pictures are fantastic! Wish I could have been there!

Camille said...

Thanks!!!!
Wish you could have been there, too :)