29 June 2012

BETH DON'T HATE ME

I haven't had much to blog about the last few days, and all I wanna do is blog about you, k?  Because you is funny, you is reallygoodtasteinfood, you is thinkingI'mcool.

Besides, I told you to send me these photos so I could put them on my blog as proof of my readership.

So, here is Beth, reading my blog:

"Two things. 1- I miss you 2- I am reading your blog.  Like, a lot.
You could be legitimately creeped out by this and I wouldn't even blame you."

Unsolicited obsession with me, woo!

"Well at first I was like this"
BABEALERT

"And then I was like this"
WEIRDALERT

"But now I'm like this"
ASHAMEDALERT

"BECAUSE LOOK AT WHAT A FREAK I AM.  THIS IS FROM 2010."
BOOSTALKER

Note: that is her husband playing the organ there.  Although at this point they were just friends, on a path to becoming lovers.

Can't wait for you two to mooooove heerrrreeee.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Dear Camille, how do I become cool enough to get a shout-out on your blog? I will gladly do whatever it takes!

Littlelisablogs@blogspot.com

Camille said...

Dear Lisa,

Let's skype!!I'll email you too :)

xx
c