12 July 2012

I'm So Popular, Everyone Wants To Visit Me

Last week, I had 3 different people visit me.  It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I live in the nation's Capital; it has everything to do with the fact that I'm so hip, and people can't get enough of me.

My super awesome brother and sister-in-law, Parker and Carolyn, came to visit!  I didn't get any pictures because Carolyn took some sweet ones you can check out here. Those two are rockstars.
[See, told you they were awesome]

Kayla, my former neighbor/roommate and the other half of Camayla (yes, we were those people who gave themselves a celebrity moniker. Hey, we were 19.) came to visit from Tejas.  I told her that No Way, Jose were we visiting monuments before 10pm because of the heat, so until then we shopped/walked/ate our way through Georgetown.
Georgetown
Georgetown
Thank you Lush for literally allowing me to bathe myself in gold
I have the best bike in the world !
Kayla took a turn on my bike
Mmmm nutella on my cupcake at @bakesandwired!
Lincoln

We also went to Air and Space Museum...I told her that I want to be able to impress other people with all of the knowledge I possess about physics and science when I take them there, so she taught me all sorts of stuff.  I mean, I already knew all of that?  It's ok, we went to the National Gallery after that and I was much more in my element.  There and when we ate some French pastriessss.  Mmmm.
Chillin wit my boo
NGA
NGA

Come visit me, so I can impress you with all of the things I know.

1 comment:

Carolyn Moffat said...

Love this post! And loved visiting you! We'll have to do it again soon for sure