30 July 2012

OPENING CEREMONIES

Not even going to apologize for the fact that all of my post titles have been in all capitals, because I AM SO EXCITED!! And I don't have TV {read: poor recent college grad}, so I haven't been able to watch as much as I would like, which kind of actually  really stresses me out.  As I was driving back from my friends' place in Columbia, I couldn't stop thinking about what I was missing.

On Friday, we had an Opening Ceremonies party, complete with a torch that lit up, food from around the world, and fancy nails!!

USA! USA! USA!

So ready for the #OpeningCeremonies! Forget I'm on a boat, it's all about #Ivegotatorch
Kyle is so fast that the whole picture ended up blurry. #basicallyanolympian
@__nif__ rockin the #olympictorch !
Brynn had the most international nails for the #openingceremonies !!

And these are the blackberries I ate today.

It snowed on my blackberries! Thank you Evans Family for feeding this Olympian

No comments: