28 August 2012

The Things I Remember Of The Things I Learned While Driving Across The Country

-I am friends with a driving MACHINE! We definitely did not split the driving equally, and Miss Jourdana definitely did most of it.

Somewhere pretty in America. I <3 USA. #latergram

-America is pretty.  Of where we drove, Pennsylvania is the prettiest, and I'm not just saying that because I'm from there.  I'm saying it because it's true.

Road trip. Amurica. #latergram

-There are several examples of large displays of religious beliefs.  Some in the form of this giant cross (Kansas maybe?), some in the form of rebuilding Noah's arc (no picture as I was the driver, but trust me, it was BIG).

KS maybe 2
KS maybe

-Nothing is more comfortable than a big ol' bed at the end of a very long day.

CO

-Driving in the early morning through Kansas while listening to One Direction has to be one of the best ways to watch the sunrise.  I was just as surprised as you are.

-Roadtrips are a great way to see an awesome old roommate's awesome family when you crash for the night in Ohio.

CO

-Not wearing makeup for a week (the drive + leaving it in Jourdan's car^postage time) is good for your skin.

Car

-Nothing compares to the nap that you take when you get back.

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

I might be a machine, but I'd say we split it pretty evenly, at least the part we did together. I did more the first day, but you did more the second! High five, girl.

StreetChic by Eriel said...

I REALLY LOV'IT MY BEST CONGRATS! YOUR STYLE IS SO COOL!!!! YEAH!
follow each other?