17 September 2012

Caige Takes D.C.: Monuments

Paige was here this weekend!  And we had all sorts of adventures.  Let's do this in chronological order, mmk?

Hope you like pictures, because I'm about to hit you with my best shot (PUN!!)

Washington
Washington
Lil P
Washington
Model
Seesters Washington

WWII
sunset
WWII pola
Fountain monuments
Seesters WWII
Philippines
Philippines
Duck
PA
Idaho
D of C

Pillow
Pillow 2

Lincoln
THE REFLECTING POOL IS FULL!!!!!
The Lincoln and a full reflecting pool (finally!) with my sister. #lifeisgood
Paigey Lincoln
Me Lincoln
Monuments
Seesters
Abe

Einstein
Einstein

And this is just Friday...

6 comments:

Jourdan said...

I am hearting your hair so hard in these shots.

Camille said...

Thanksssss! Surprisingly easy to do

Beth said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD! Both of you are totes adorbs. I'm loving the Einstein shot. Soooo what's with the pillow?

Camille said...

Oh hey thanksssss!!! So funny riiight? I'm glad you noticed the pillow. I picked Paigey up from Union Station, and then we went straight to the monuments. She had her rolling suitcase, and I carried her pillow.

I mean. Narcolepsy.

Stephanie said...

so many cute pictures!! dang, you've got another career as a photog.

also, remember the last time we were at the einstein memorial? I am starting to think that he is not our good luck charm.

Camille said...

Hahhaha oh Stephanie!! Good point!! I should just never bring anyone there!!!