18 September 2012

Paige Takes A Fall

After/while being dropped off from the Bon Iver concert, I had this distinct feeling that I needed to check on Paige.  I walked into my house, noticed that she wasn't there, and gave her a ring.  My roommate answered, and over screaming in the background said that there had been an accident (everyone was at my friend's house watching the BYU vs. U of U football game).

Very long story made very short, Paige broke her ankle.  Fortunately, I have the best friends in the entire world, and they were able to get her ready for the hospital while I rushed on over to meet them.  I feel so blessed to have so many friends in med school who were able to care for her in a way that I was unable to.  Eve is a rockstar and stayed by our sides the whole time, until after 4 AM!!! My parents rushed down from Philly and joined us at around 3:30.  

Let's see if my parents let her down to visit again...you know, since I broke her this time.

How I spent the rest of last night. Or more accurately, this morning. Feel better @littlemoffat94
macgyver

2 comments:

Utah Girl Am I said...

Those boys were such rockstars! It was amazing to see so many priesthood holders spring into action to A- give her a blessing, and then to see B- Seth's med school know-how kick in to fashion that nifty makeshift splint. I'm glad Paige is OK!

Camille said...

They really were!! So many miracles that night!