13 October 2012

Good Things:: Old School

I'm so full of gratitude and love right now!  Our Relief Society retreat this weekend was incredible.  I'll post more about it once I'm able to get some photos from the Aprils.

So in the meantime, here are some retro good things!

My Cambridge friends!  They mean the world to me :)  Too many photos to post here, just search in the search bar at the bottom (but here's a happy post I just rediscovered :) )

orchard 3
peachtreee

30 Strangers PROPERTY OF JUSTIN HACKWORTH

1

Stephanie 21
Camille 3

Mermaid

Cambridge Karaoke (Remember that time the boys dedicated Fat Bottom Girls to me?)
karaoke


Photodocumentary of an hour between classes for two Art History majors
PHOTODOC
kblawn

Happy to be happy!!

Realised after I wrote this that these are mostly photoshoots. #noshame

No comments: