01 October 2012

Taking Steps (A British Farce)

My friend Matthew is an actor, and a really good one at that.  He's currently performing in a British farce called Taking Steps, so my roommate Eve and I went to see it on Friday! (sidenote: this is not the answer to the Polaroid quiz)
I know that saying something is hysterical to someone who hasn't seen it yet sometimes makes it not funny, but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway: The show was hysterical!  During intermission, I overheard several people saying, "That one actor, the stuttering red-head, is so funny!" To which I reaaallly wanted to reply that I knew him and thus I am a big deal, but I'm working on this thing where I don't turn compliments for other people into opportunities to brag about myself? (I mean...peopledothat? Notme?)

Positively drole!!! (That's a good thing)

The show closes October 7, see it while you can!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I'm so glad you got to see it, it's great! And I totally told the lady in the bathroom when Laura Jayne and I were talking about it during intermision that we knew him. ;)