12 November 2012

Disposable Camera

[1/2/3/4]

I got 2 developed that I've been using this year on various adventures, and my love for disposable cameras only grows!!!

Easter in Philadelphia (Don't know how Yandary and Geoff didn't get in any of the photos...)

Phila
Phila
Phila
Phila
Phila
Phila
Phila
Phila
Phila
Phila

Boating on the Potomac (Ciara's hair looks uh-maze-ing here)

Boating

MORE DUCK BEACH PICTURES (including my favourite picture of Jeff and Chase EVER)

DUCK
DUCK
DUCK
DUCK
DUCK

NYC, including a fabulous picture of me in Central Park (I think I was fixing my glasses by scrunching up my nose...am I the only one who does that???) and Nate caught off guard (sorry, Nate!! Had to post!).

NYC
NYC
NYC
NYC
NYC

Chessie :)

CHES

Sculpture Garden with Paige.  I mean, Paris with Paige

Sculpture Garden

Road trip with Jourdana.  AKA that time I posed as a cheerleader in small town Colorado???

Road Trip

Nif's birthday!!! And that amaziiiing falafel

Nif's Bday
Nif's BDAY


Hometown HWEEN

I'm pretty old fashioned...I love getting handwritten letters, calls on land lines, traditional values, and old art.  I love the delayed gratification of disposable cameras.

1 comment:

Hena Tayeb said...

Great pictures.. even though I prefer a digital camera and don't have a land line..and can't remember when I wrote someone a letter.. but I do believe in traditional values and family.