08 November 2012

Good Things

There is so much to be grateful for right now!  And how convenient that it's November, which is when everyone does their "I'm going to post something that I'm grateful for everyday!" thing.  I actually do more than kind of love that people do that.  I love to read what people are grateful for!!  How about we do that every day!  I'm not saying that we jam people's news feeds with our gratitude, but I think that if we focus our energy on gratitude instead of malice/anger/resentfulness, we will all be so happy!

I'm not sure who said this, but I love this quote:
It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.
/via/


Phew! That was long! Now, for yet another good things list!

This guy right here wins the best little brother award:
EMOFF


Late night runs to Wendy's for a Frosty and fries...made me feel like I was in college again, when I would reward myself for going to Institute with Wendy's french fries!


This heated blanket I got has already changed my life!! With it, I can be as warm as I could ever dream!


I don't know how I've been so lucky, but I seriously have the greatest friends in the entire world!  I've been overwhelmed with how spontaneously kind my friends are to me.  Whether it be B&N runs, sweet emails, or just showing up at my place to chat, it really does make me feel loved.


AND OMG THESE THINGS ARE AMAZING!!!

NEW BEST THING EVER!!! #traderjoes

The end. Happy Thursday!!

2 comments:

Sam Moffat said...

Yay! And I'm thankful for the bestest older sister in the whole wide world!

Beth said...

I was looking at/coveting the J. Crew coats and blazers this morning. In fact the tab is still open on my internet as I type this. I'm so glad we are friends.