10 December 2012

I Went To Boston This Weekend

And I was sick the entire time.  I even caught an earlier flight home, cutting my trip down to about 30 brief hours (why do I always get sick when I have just a few hours to see friends?).  So I didn't do much, but I did see friends (yay!) and eat a most divine hamburger.

While I didn't take very many pictures (read: about 3), I did make good use of the Meanderthal App, and that's all you really need for a good time.

Meantherthal- Parker and Dave

And here I am with the infamous Calvin:

Calvin

And I somehow didn't get pictures with any of my other friends? (Because honestly, who wants pictures of themselves when they are basically dying??) Love yaaaaa, peeps!!

3 comments:

parkermoffat said...

The resemblance between my normal picture and my "Meanderthal" picture is unsettling.

Jourdan said...

Annnnnd now you know why I refused to let you make a meanderthal of me.

Camille said...

But Jourdan, there were totally girl options, too!!