11 January 2013

Good Things From This Week + Well Lots Of Stuff Not From This Week


Did any of you DC-ites know about this? I'm pumped. (Don't worry, I was at a red light when I took this picture).

Trying to be better at this skill.  There's a steep learning curve, and I'm making lots of mistakes, but I feel like I'm getting better every time I try, so that has to count for something right?

Making surprise visits with Caitlin to see Courtney and Janan was a BLAST! Those sweet girls were all under the weather, but I'm so glad that they let us come.  It did wonders for me.

I miss this sister.  I don't think I ever gave her my permission to grow up and go to college, so she is  breaking the rules here, folks. #EducationalRebel

This basically-a-sister makes me laugh. And besides, any friend who tells me "You're a foxy lady, now sit up straight" is a good friend in my book.

Remember how hot the weather was this day? And this day?  Good to remember when I'm having to scrape the ice off my windows in the morning (at least it's not this bad).

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! So much happy!!!

Jannifer emailed me and it was just the sweetest thing ever.

And so much more!! Happy Weekend xx

2 comments:

The Kitch said...

Love this! I need to start doing this on my blog! bring on the happy!

Sam Moffat said...

Love it