25 January 2013

It's Friday

If a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep, then apparently my biggest wish is to be a Bolt Bus driver.  Well, actually it's to be the co-pilot to Leslie's pilot, but that detail makes me seem even more lame (I wouldn't even be the main driver in my wildest dreams?)

/via/


I have two new fabulous roommates (in addition to the already fabulous Eve)! We all hang out and stuff! One thing I forgot about getting new roommates...everybody syncing up.  Which means that my emotions and hormones have been a little wild. (But I still stand by that the sucker-punch-to-the-gut feeling I had in the middle of the week was real as I saw boy-that-I-accidentally-started-to-like-who-knows-that-I-like-him-evidently-decided-that-he-doesn't-like-me-back-anymore-without-telling-me flirting with some other girls, and looking so fine while he did it.)

/via/
/makes me think of that time I went to Holland/


Why is it so cold??  I'd say "Not Cool" but I feel like that's kind of the problem...it's too cool. I bet this person owns this dog.

/via/

I've been trying to be better at my relationships (romantic and otherwise), and I read two articles this week that I LOVED. This first one is from the BYU Women's Resource Center...I rolled my eyes, too, but I promise that it is amazing!  This second one is from Elder Holland and it's great and funny and I was going to run out and buy Othello to read last night but got caught up doing laundry instead.

/via/


I've got some fun plans tonight, if it's not too cold tomorrow I'll have fun plans tomorrow, and Sunday, well, Sunday is always Funday (seriously, click that link).

xx

4 comments:

Leslie said...

haha. you can ALWAYS be my co-pilot. ps. where are we going + when?

Camille said...

Yes!! In my dream we were in both London and NYC, so I'd be ok with that...

Utah Girl Am I said...

Why is this the week for man troubles, I ask you? I now suddenly want to read Othello, too. And you can be whatever you want in your wildest dreams... even the co-pilot! ;)

Jen said...

I liked the dating article you posted--yes, I rolled my eyes too, but I thought it was interesting.

Oh, and everything Elder Holland says/writes is awesome. But I do love this talk!