04 January 2013

On Edge

On my drive into work this morning, I drafted several versions of this blog post in my head.



Those drafts had to do with linking to songs about how I'm feeeeling like a high schooler's AIM away message and talking about my thoughts on a dear former roommate's dating philosophy.

But seeing as how I'm chock full of hormones, I figured it was best to not post any of that stuff.



If you've been reading here for a while, you might know that January is historically a horrendous month for me.  So please bear with me if I seem like a 12-year-old girl in need of reassurance and compliments.  I'm working on getting my cool back. Besides, so far January hasn't been horrible...

But hey, I wouldn't say no to reassurance and compliments. Who would?


And wouldn't you know, I feel far and away more like myself than I have in the last 24 hour already.

1/2/3

1 comment:

ynny said...

You are adorably fun, and you always have the snappiest photos to accompany your blog posts, which make me want to pay closer attention to fashion blogs so I, too, can illustrate my posts with cool things.

January IS bleak, isn't it? Thank heavens they invented mint hot chocolate. Head up, girl! 2013 will be a good one. And now, I will go shopping in your honor.