15 January 2013

Rock Climbing Rendez-Vous

Lest you think that ice skating was the only sporty thing about my Saturday, let me learn you about my Saturday morning.

My roommate Eve, you know the super fly one who is smart, sporty, and sassy (Hi, Eve!), has a membership at a rock climbing gym in Rockville (I am not making this up! The ROCK climbing gym really is in ROCKville!).  Heidi and I went along Saturday morning to see what this place was all about.  Eve even made my tea for me in the morning, she really wanted to be sure I made it (Thanks, Eve!)!

Guys, it was awesome!! It was my first time, and I was a little nervous to be with all the hippies who were all profesh (the heights didn't scare me #IAin'tNoSissyWoman), but I had a blast!  I mean, I got to feel like Spiderman!!  We even ran into some friends there!

PROOF:

Roommate rock climbing
Roommate rock climbing
Roommate rock climbing
Roommate rock climbing
Roommate rock climbing
Roommate rock climbing
Roommate rock climbing
Roommate rock climbing

It was awesome, I loved it, and I also love how it makes me feel so hardcore!

2 comments:

Eve said...

It was so much fun! You really did great!You're a ROCKstar!!

Sam Moffat said...

Hahaha ROCKstar. I get it. Also, it's true. ROCK solid Camille :)