28 January 2013

Weekend Update

I did other things besides Jonathan's birthday party this weekend:

I found this tea at the store.  I didn't buy it because I thought it looked gross, but will someone out there try it and let me know what they think?

Weekend

I went to my friend Bianca's birthday party...and took pictures with Stephanie and Jordan.

Weekend
Weekend
Weekend

And the last thing I did that I have photographic proof of is that I took a nap.  "But wait, Camille, how do you have a photo of yourself sleeping?" Easy, my roommate is basically Edward.
Weekend
Fin

1 comment:

Utah Girl Am I said...

Bah ha ha! That nap photo! Also, that tea DOES look disgusting. (Then I again, I don't like white chocolate... or tea, for that matter.) And furthermore, you looked adorable at Bianca's on Saturday. :)