18 February 2013

Sunday Afternoon At The National Gallery

You know how sometimes you get a little moody, and even if you have a very good reason for being so, you don't really like being moody? And then you think to yourself, "Self, when was the last time you went to the National Gallery?" And then the answer is "Too long ago."  So you decide to go to the National Gallery with Nif and Boy Alex and then your mood is instantly improved by like 10 zillion degrees? Yeah, those are good times.

Moral of the story is: I already knew that I tend to get needlessly emotional and off-centered when I haven't been to a museum in too long, but sometimes I forget.  The fastest way to fix this is just to stick me in front of some art on some walls in a pretty building (Friends, take note.  This is in addition to packing snacks for me for if we're hanging out for more than 3 hours because I'm always convinced that "No, this will be the time that I don't need to eat more frequently than an infant." and you are always smart enough to know that I get hangry and have packed a granola bar or snack bag for just this occasion)

So yeah, photos! National Gallery! Love it!

Valentine's colour scheme flowers and art #HappyGirl
NGA
NGA
NGA
Michelangelo is my homeboy.
NGA

No comments: