18 March 2013

Stephanie's Birthday Tea Party

I love Stephanie! Now that she's working for the British Embassy, she's a fellow anglophile.  She hosted the loveliest of {herbal} tea parties yesterday in honour of her birthday (today!)
Happy Birthday, Stephanie!!

Stephanie's birthday
Stephanie's birthday
Stephanie's birthday
Stephanie's birthday
Stephanie's birthday
CorduROY
Stephanie's birthday
Stephanie's birthday
Stephanie's birthday
This version is better
Stephanie's birthday

There were tons of people, and everyone looked smashing :)

{reminded me of [this] party a few years [!!!] ago}

4 comments:

Hailey said...

I really want to party with you. And have adventures.

Hailey said...

Did it publish my comment, because I'm serious.

Camille said...

I would love nothing more!!!!!

Stephanie said...

aww... that was soo fun last night!! I am so glad you were and that we are friends. you are such a light in my life <3