05 March 2013

The Hot Mommas Project With Kathy Korman Frey

This weekend, I got to attend a workshop by Kathy Korman Frey, founder of the Hot Mommas Project!

For those of you (i.e. my parents) who are confused and thinking, "Uh, Camille, last I checked, you're not a momma...anything you want to tell me?" I just want to finally confess that "I'm babysitting the neighbor's kids tonight" is code for "Little Camille had a ballet recital and she danced beautifully!"

Just kidding!!

The Hot Mommas Project, summed up, is all about GIRL POWER!  Kathy taught about the power of mentors, finding and pursuing passions (whether that be in the home, the work force, or both!), and so much more!  As I was advertising the event, I was joking that it was going to be a Beyonc√© Training...but really! That's how it ended up being! I left feeling so empowered and with so many new tools to help me succeed in my life.  I cannot stress enough how wonderful this workshop was!  I highly recommend that anyone who has the opportunity to go to one to do so.  And if you don't have the opportunity, make the opportunity!

Hot Mommas Project

I know it's not Thursday, but thank you so much, Kathy!!

No comments: