26 April 2013

Ballet Part Deux

More photos of ballet from the other night, courtesy of Caitlin!

 This picture is fabulous because Janan looks FIERCE!!!!
 DC2RS Ballet night

Jordan wisely counseled us to switch to putting our right legs on the "barre" (it's really just a stage) so it looked a little less like a peep show.  But then it ended up looking like I'm cupping my bum, so you win some, you lose some.
DC2RS Ballet night

JUST GO AHEAD AND PUT THIS ON THE POSTER FOR VISITING TEACHING ALREADY, OK? (PS- Jennifer, fabulous posture!)
DC2RS Ballet night

This is pretty standard: Me standing with friends nearby, talking nonsense, my hands doing weird things, and getting strange looks.  I have lots of candids like this.
1st

One more group shot because a) now you can see Caitlin B. and b) Maureen's leg is between mine and so no, I don't have 3 feet
DC2RS Ballet night

Keep an eye and an ear out for our forthcoming ballet recital ;)   

 

2 comments:

Utah Girl Am I said...

Love this! Wish I coulda been there.

smile like you mean it said...

Is she wearing a Penncrest track and field shirt?