09 April 2013

Cherry Blossom Cupcakes (The Most D.C. Thing Ever)

After picking up my friend Emilee from the airport on Saturday, we went an adventure to Georgetown Cupcake with the hope/wish/desire/dream that they would have cherry blossom cupcakes (everything becomes cherry blossom flavoured this time of year). Here's our journey in photos:

 
There will always be a line at GTown Cupcake.  Even if you go the one in Bethesda.  Luckily we had this tree there all lit up to set the mood.
Conf weekend

Here they are, all the pretty cupcakes!!  Just waiting for someone to adopt them and take them home!
Conf weekend

Then the dozen cupcakes got all shy and waited in their box on a table for a few minutes.
Conf weekend

And then they graced us with their beauty! See those ones with the pink flowers? Those are the cherry blossom ones!
Conf weekend

Bam, in yo face.
Cherry Blossom cupcake. If the picture seems blurry it's because it was quickly making its way to my mouth. #DCLife

This is where most people with any semblance of patience would post a picture of them eating their cupcake or something (always super flattering), but I'm not one of those people.  So this is the end. Move on folks.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh I want one of those cupcakes! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival. Perhaps one day Derek, Henry, and I will make it...