09 April 2013

Conference Weekend

This weekend was wonderful!  The weather was unreal (warm!!!!), my friend Emilee was in town from Vegas/Utah, and there was General Conference.

I watched the Saturday sessions at the Visitor's Center (with Heidi in the morning and with Ceri in the afternoon #RoommateBonding)

Conf weekend
Conf weekend
Just getting a l'il air at the temple while in a pencil skirt, NBD

Sunday morning meant brunch with friends.  And getting lost disoriented on the way (not my fault, everyone is always switching apartments at Parkside).  And watching my friend Laura Jayne crochet Winnie the Pooh because she is a master crafter.

Conf weekend
Conf weekend
Conf weekend
Conf weekend
Conf weekend

We were all outside enjoying the weather on our lawn between sessions when the cute neighbor girl I babysit was out on a walk with her dad.  She had an Easter basket brimming with yellow "fairy flowers" and she generously gave us some!  Fairy flowers, folks!

Conf weekend

And then we wrapped up a wonderful weekend back at the VC!Conf weekend

It was marvelous!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Cute, cute pictures. And I'm glad to see the mint purse is back in the rotation!