01 April 2013

"Like, An Insane Amount Of Lemons And Limes"

Or, "Brunch at Founding Farmers and a soccer game for Michele's birthday!"

Guyyyyys.  Saturday.  Saturday was soooo deliciousssss.  Jennifer, Michele, and I got together for brunch to celebrate Michele's birthday (which was earlier in March).  Man, so good.  Isn't food the best when you all order something different, and then all share?  We had strawberry waffles, eggs, hash browns, bacon, ciabatta, and crab cake eggs benedict.  Then for dessert (yes, we had dessert with our brunch) we had beignets.

Easter weekend
Pickled food display while waiting to be seated for brunch.
Easter weekend

I really really really like to have limes and lemons to drink with my water, and when I asked for an insane amount of them, let's just say that they delivered.  Two dishes worth and a "my manager is cutting up some more" kind of delivered.  Mmmmm!

Easter weekend
Easter weekend

There was a free exhibition soccer game out in Boyds.  It was wonderful to be outside in the sun (the suunnnn!!!) and I learned so much about the sport!!

Easter weekend
Washington Spirit vs UNC
Easter weekend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHELE!!!!! I am so happy that we are friends.  I love that you know exactly who you are, and that you are just so confident in it.  You are such an example to me.

Easter weekend

No comments: