04 April 2013

Maroon 5, Neon Trees, & Owl City Concert!

In case you weren't following my detailed tweeting of the concert last night (until my phone died! curses!), here are some of them there famous tweets with some extra photos (Camille's iPhone exclusive!)

 
Owl City
Neon Trees
   
Maroon 5
     
My fave:
Maroon 5

Not to brag or anything, but Adam Levine totally dedicated a song to me last night.  Ok, it was to me and all the other ladies there, but we both knew it was just for me.

I can't get the tweets to center for whatever reason, but seeing as how I got to bed at Late O'Clock AM and had to wake up toooo soooon and am thus feeling a little off-centered myself, I dub it fitting and am allowing it to pass.

4 comments:

Liz said...

that last one is aaaaawesome!!

McKenna Ryan said...

This concert looks like it was so much fun. I am so glad that I stumbled upon your blog. I love the design and your lovely posts. I am definitely going to be following you on Bloglovin and GFC. Happy Friday! xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Camille said...

Hi McKenna! It was a BLAST!! I'm still recovering (concert on a weekday, what was I thinking?) Thanks for following :)

meme-and-he said...

oh, jeez. I am all kinds of jealous of the band lineup! Looks incredible!