16 April 2013

White House Spring Garden Tour

On Saturday, Liz and I went on the Spring Garden Tour at the White House!  It was awesome. I hear that the Fall Garden Tour is wonderful, too, so I'm going to have to find a way back then.

White House flowers

This is what I'd look like if I were a tree (the first one was planted the year after I was born, the second was planted about 6 months after I was born)
White House flowers
White House flowers

Giant lady is about to creep in on our shot:
White House flowers

Best view in town
White House flowers
White House flowers

This Secret Service agent must feel so bad-a, garding the Rose Garden.  Which is actually full of tulips right now? Also, I'm really good as spotting (less obviously stationed there) Secret Service agents now.
White House flowers

Putting green and "OMG! That's where MO has all of those book readings with children!!"
White House flowers

Sasha and Malia's swing set.
White House flowers

White House flowers

Kitchen Garden!! I love that it's covered in cherry blossom petals!
White House flowers

Loved the vintage design on the tickets/programs.
White House flowers

B-b-beautiful!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Girl, you look great at the White House.

Jen said...

so cool! I've always wanted to go to that.