07 May 2013

Saturday Night At The Grocery Store With Your Parents

I may have missed out on Embassy Day this year, but at least it was because I was living every 20-something's dream of frolicking around the grocery store late on a Saturday night with their 'rents. :)

I may have missed Embassy Day, but I did spend my Saturday night grocery shopping with my parents, so I still win. #BooYa

Bread-Over-Shoulder Toss
Acme bday
Acme bday

This is what the adventure felt like:
Acme bday
Acme bday

We're all a little nutty.  And sunburned.

5 comments:

Jannifer said...

Camille,
I only know a small fraction of your family (you and Parker). However, I just want you to know your blog makes me really like the whole Moffat clan. You guys are so fun!

Instant Milk said...

Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

These are my links hun <3:
Instant Milk link
Facebook page link
Bloglovin link

xx

chalayn said...

You're parents look like fun. :) I love grocery shopping so this looks like a good time to me. ;)

The Brayn of Chalayn

P.S. I'm doing a sunglasses giveaway this week. Please feel free to enter!

Andrea Weinberg said...

Hahahahaha stop, I love this!!

- Annie (#1 fan)

Meg said...

i basically love creeping on your blog... you have an awesome life. dang straight i live vicariously through your blog!