13 May 2013

This Weekend, I Made My Friends Call Me Lizzy

Because I'm basically Elizabeth Bennet:
Some friends and I went on a tour of Nemours this weekend (similar to Miss E. Bennet and her aunt and uncle).
And Maggie told me that the only boy under 50 on the tour was checking me out (he's probably my Mr. Darcy!! What can I say, teenagers love me.)

A lovely day at Nemours.
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Roar.
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours
Nemours

I'm sick of seeing my own face after these photos, too.  I can't help it. THE GROUNDS WERE TOO BEAUTIFUL AND I HAD TO PROVE THAT I WAS THERE!!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow this is beautiful! And you're beautiful! I didn't know a place like this existed her in America, it totally reminds me of something from England.

Meredith said...

This place is gorgeous! And your dress is stunning! Where did you find it?
-Meredith

Camille said...

Meredith!! Hi!!! The grounds were amaaaazing!! I wish we'd been allowed to take photos inside the house, you would have loved it!! So much art! The dress is from Zara :)

Meredith said...

Soooo jealous!!! Zara...never heard of it. Will have to look into that! :)

Kel said...

love, love, love.

and the weather even held out for us. we're just, completely charmed in all we do :)

Jannifer said...

LOVE your dress. I don't know how much I can emphasize that. And these pics make me homesick for England, though I'm not from there and you actually weren't there, but close enough, right?

Jen said...

I love your dress, too! Lovely lovely lovely...

Lindsay Garlock said...

HOLY HELL YOU ARE HOT. big time win on that dress.

Camille said...

Hahaha Lindz, fave comment ever. Thanks!

The Kitch said...

ahhhh!!!! your dress!!!! soo beautiful on you! and that place looks amazing, I really need to move out there some day, you make it look like so much fun and gorgeous!

ashley: said...

I must go there!!!! You look so good! Love the dress.