04 June 2013

Don't Wear Red On The Red Carpet

Soooo maybe I forgot that the carpet at the Kennedy Center is red, and I wore a red dress to the Symphony with Annie.

Symphony with Annie

Guys, the music was INCREDIBLE!!!! What's a non-cliche way of saying that I love the Symphony more than I love museums (What!!! Bold statement!!), and that classical music moves me and speaks to me on a deeper level.  Because it's true.

Symphony with Annie
Symphony with Annie
Symphony with Annie
Symphony with Annie

Thanks for inviting me, Annie!! Now get on Instagram!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful! You belong on the red carpet. You are ONE with the Kennedy Center.

Rebecca said...

I have a Blog Giveaway if you are interested :)

http://girlaboutchelts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/gac-giveaway_30.html

Andrea Weinberg said...

Oh yayy I forgot that I might make an appearance on the blog! Still reading constantly...

<3 Annie