11 June 2013

Fake Hairdresser

Guys, I pulled a major trick this weekend.

Beth asked me to do her hair for a Downton Abbey party she and Jonathan were going to.  I said yes, but maybe failed to mention that I usually just make things up as I go, and that I don't have a ton of experience doing other people's hair (so so different than doing your own). She had no idea what was coming (French braids, a four-part braid, and a bun).

In the end, everything worked out. Lotsa talking and laughing and hair-ing and make-up-ing.  Jonathan got a new haircut that day, so don't worry, his hair was also admired.

DA Beth hair
DA Beth hair
This shot is a result of me trying to take a picture of my Rope French Braid to see how it turned out when I did it that morning, but then I just got a picture of Beth (looking candidly gorgeous) on her Lappy Toppy.
DA Beth hair
Classy lovers

Sigh. I'mobsessedwiththeEvanses.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ahhh thank you, Camille. You are the greatest. I got multiple compliments on my hair, and all I could say was, "I KNOW!" Madskillz. Also, the random dresser in our living room is no longer there!!! Just wanted to point that out.

Ella Scott said...


Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly
enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest
any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
Thanks a ton!

hairdressers Edinburgh