19 June 2013

HANSON

Ok, so I had to take a few days to calm down before I wrote this (a few days that included Wikipedia/Google image/Twitter-stalking to the point of feeling like a teen fan girl, and watching videos of my other major celebrity crush to kind of bring myself back to normal).

Hanson

I don't even know where to start. Chronologically? That'll probably help me sort my thoughts amidst all this excitement.

Rachel, Kari, and I picked up our tickets from Will Call...
Hanson
Hanson
Hanson

...which was followed by THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!

We saw some giant dogs and a blues festival (but I was really too distracted to focus on any of that)
Hanson
Hanson

The concert started! Honor by August opened, and they were followed by Parachute (!!!! Lucky extra bonus!!!!)
Hanson

And then all of my dreams as a 9-year-old girl came true, and HANSON came out on stage!!! They are incredibly talented and knowledgeable musicians, and they have a great stage presence.  I was so happy the whole time.  I took lots of photos and tweeted like it was my job, and I have zero apologies.
Hanson
Hanson
Hanson
Hanson
Hanson
Hanson
Hanson
Hanson

I am so happy and nothing will ever comparrrreeee.  Until I go to my next concert.

No comments: